What do we have here? A backlog! The Binukbok Viewpoint Resort. I’ve been here a few times already and the latest trip that I had there was with my fiancee and family. I am so happy that I decided to bring them here. They enjoyed the resort immensely. This is our place of retreat, our training grounds, and our place of Zen. You know what I mean. Everyone has their own special place. Like Superman’s Fortress of Solitude.
We accidentally stumbled upon Binukbok last year. Originally, we wanted to go to Ligpo. Unfortunately, it was said that Ligpo was bought by a British national and will not be open to the public anymore. Hearing that news, we rushed to our smartphones and looked for an alternative resort located near the same area. Then we saw it — a tarpaulin of this resort.
Everything was unexpected. We were taken by surprise.
Let’s get down to the details.
- Unlimited Snorkeling. You’ll notice that in most every resort in Batangas, when you avail of their snorkeling package, they will just bring you to another place/island for an hour of snorkeling. Most often is that place is in front of Binukbok Viewpoint Resort. So why not just go directly to Binukbok?
- Friendly Staff. Everyone is so accommodating to their guests, even the owner and dive master, Manny Garces. You can even get tips about diving with Sir Manny and he’ll sometimes share some of his funny stories.
- Welcome Drinks. Not so fancy drinks, but at least they do serve it. How thoughtful of them.
- Unlimited Kapeng Barako. Forget about bringing Starbucks coffee in this area. This is the real deal!
- Comfort. There is no room in this area. The only accommodation you will be getting is a Tent. What about bathrooms or comfort rooms? I’ve experienced camping in Kwebang Lagpas and Burot Beach but both experiences with bathrooms were a disaster. In Binukbok, they have clean bathrooms, perfect if you have children with you.
- Shore. If you’re expecting white sand (or any sand, for that matter), then you’re on the wrong beach. What they have here are pebbles along the shore. The advantage about having pebbles instead of sand is that you can use it as a sponge while swimming.
- Sunset. Play around with sunset. This place has one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen.
Need I say more? Just watch the video below .
Right now, I’m organizing tours in Binukbok Viewpoint Resort every weekends. If you are interested in joining the tour, take note of the inclusions of the package below:
- Group of 12 Persons (Joiners are welcome)
- 2 Days and 1 Night
- Van Transfer: Alabang to Batangas (Round Trip)
- Boat Transfer (Round Trip)
- Accommodation: Tent
- Snorkeling Gears and Life-vest (Unlimited use for the duration of your stay)
- Day 1 – Lunch and Dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast
- UnliCoffee & Electricity.
- Service to the Cook and Guide
Php. 2,500 per person
Viber: +63 915 4277 344
Globe: +63 927 388 9017