This is way too much backlog! I can’t even remember the exact date that we’ve been in this place. Anyway, one of the emerging tourist spots last January in La Union is the Tangadan Falls, which is located somewhere in San Gabriel, La Union. I think it has been two months since we’ve been here. Why so late to share this journey? Does it matter?
What to expect?
- Crowd, don’t go on a holiday trip.
- 40 – 60 minutes walking.
- Unpredictable Water Depth, better rent a life vest for safety.
4. Food, There are food stalls near the waterfalls and cottages which you can rent. Although, you can still bring your own food and drinks. They only ask that you dispose of your trash properly.
- From Manila, take a bus bound to Laoag or Vigan, then get off at San Juan, La Union.
- Then from San Juan, La Union, ride a jeepney bound to San Gabriel, La Union.
- From San Gabriel, take a tricycle ride and just ask the driver to drop you at the jump off.
If you have to bring your own car, just use a Google Map or just ask directions from the locals.
That’s all for now, Xiao!